Bickerstaffe 2019 Novice A/V Spaniel Field Trial Results04 Dec 2019
|1st||Dawsonlee Krystal||Mr Richard Wells||Mr Richard Wells|
|CoM||Tyberius Bud||Mr Robert Fairhurst||Mr Robert Fairhurst|
Lupton Shoot - Field Trial Winner - Mr Chris Slater with Saxonvale Adria13 Nov 2019
Congratulations to Chris on winning the Lupton Novice AV Spaniel Field Trial by kind permission of Mr G Mullaney and Keeper, Daniel Redfern.
|1st||Saxonvale Adria||Mr Chris Slater||Mr Chris Slater|
|2nd||Windforge moon of Nithvalley||Mr Andrew Platt||Mr Andrew Platt|
|3rd||Whaupley Lancaster of tarncrag||Ms F Ardley||Ms F Ardley|
|4th||KilHopemoss skylark||Mr John Semmens||Mr John Semmens|
|CoM||Cornermarsh Haw Head Girl at Lindowmoor||Mr Damian Riley||Mr Damian Riley|
Winster Open A/V Spaniel (ex. Spaniel Cocker) ~ 29/10/19 ~ Winner Mr D Horsman with Cornermarsh Charisma29 Oct 2019
|1st||Cornermarsh Charisma||Mr David Horsman||Mr David Horsman|
|2nd||Helmsway Harrington||Mr Ian English||Mr Ian English|
|3rd||Broomfeild Lori||Mr Paul Matthews||Mr Paul Matthews|
|4th||Buccleugh Quince||Mrs Tina Nicholas||Mrs Tina Nicholas|
|CoM||Chinchgook Dawn Run of Dawsonlee||Mr Ian Openshaw||Mr Stephen Tyson|
|CoM||Helmsway Hotshot||Mr Ian English||Mr Ian English|
Congratulations to Mr Mike Nelson with Hawksgarth Indiana22 Oct 2019
The club would like to recognise our winner of the Wolfen Hall, Open Retreiver Field Trial held 22/10/19.
Mr Mike Nelson and his Labrador Ret. now made up to 'FTCH' Hawksgarth Indiana - Scooping both First Place and also Guns Choice Awards.
Second Place went to Mr V Price with his Lab.B 'Gallowayrose April'
No Other Awards
Club Secretary Field Trial Success18 Oct 2019
Novice Win for Sharmesvale Velvet Scoter
Congratulations to Lee Marson (Spaniel Secretary) who's ESS bitch 'Livvy' Won the North Western Counties Field Trials Association's Novice Spaniel Trial.
On the previous Day, Lee had also achieved 4th with his ESS Dog, 'Bolt', in the North Open Trial. Well done Lee, Livvy and Bolt 🏆
A great couple of days!
Total Management System03 Oct 2019
Just to clarify to our membership, exactly what the system does with regards to entries and draw prioritisation.
For Open Stakes
- Qualified Members Dog
- Qualified Non Members Dog
- Members Dog with Another Qualification
- Non Members Dog with Another Qualification
- Members Non Qualified Dog
- Non Members Non Qualified Dog
- Anything else
Once put into these categories, the dogs in each category are then grouped by primary dog, secondary dog.....So if there are any second dogs entered (i.e. multiple dogs owned by the same person) - the order for open stakes would/could become
- Qualified Members Primary Dogs
- Qualified Members Second Dogs
- Qualified Non Members Primary Dogs
- Qualified Non Members Second Dogs
- Members Primary Dog with Another Qualification
- Members Second Dog with Another Qualification
- Non Members Primary Dog with Another Qualification
- Non Members Second Dog with Another Qualification
- Members Not Qualified Primary Dog
- Members Not Qualified Second Dog
- Non Members Non Qualified Primary Dog
- Non Members Non Qualified Second Dog
- Anything else
For any other 'Non Open' Event Stake: ie, Novice, Working Test etc.
- Members Dog
- Non Members Dog
- Anything else
This is based on the Kennel Club Rules for draw prioritisation.
New Website15 Sep 2019
The website changes are intended to deliver enhanced user experience when interacting with the Lancs & Merseyside Field Trial Society. We encourage all members to use online services, as you know the role of our secretaries is very time consuming and at times, very challenging - we ask that you support our club to run as smoothly as possible and use the online services that we have invested, on behalf of our members.
Within the profile section you will be able to;
- Confirm and validate your contact details, and create your new password.
- Upload your dog details (supports multiple entries).
- Opportunity to apply for our Spaniel and Labrador Trials for the coming season (online).
The new website is designed to make the club run more efficiently from both membership and committe perspectives. We will of course continue to support paper applications, but please consider adopting the online processes - we are here to support you with this as it helps both Members and Club Officials.
- Automated Membership application & annual renewal process.
- Improved Field Trial and Working Test application process; including an automated draw system to ensure fairness and transparency is maintained.
- Provides you with more convenient payment choices (PayPal, BACS or Standing Order).
- Web site optimised for both IOS & Android Smart Phones.
I wish you all the very best of luck for this season, and the committee and I would like to hear you feedback once you have had the opportunity try the new site.
Thanks and Regards